BI-Lite CUBE-it Zero Personal is an OLAP Cube builder which brings building cubes within the grasp of anyone familiar with MS Access queries. CUBE-it Zero bridges the gap between Access Queries and OLAP CUBES. It extends the reach of OLAP to everyone by enabling the creation of cubes using a simple 4 step process.
1. Connect to your data source
2. Design a report query using the visual query designer
3. Define the content of your cube
4. Process and build the cube in a single click.
Whilst not a replacement for a data warehouse, CUBE-it Zero, delivers fully functional OLAP cubes that do not require the foundation of a data warehouse. It enables the development of OLAP cubes faster, more easily and with fewer errors, than using conventional means.
CUBE-it Zero Personal will create local cube files (.cub) without the need for a SQL Server Analysis Server based on data from Microsoft Access or Microsoft SQL Server. It also provides the ability to report from the cubes using Microsoft Office Excel.
- It provides the ability to deliver prototype cubes in an instant, allowing your business to evaluate the benefits that cube report delivery can provide, saving costly project development time and money
- Provides cost effective analysis of single data sets
- Provides extremely cost effective way of "one off" data analysis, enabling important business decisions to be made based on tactical data - Empowers individual users to be able produce personal analysis of non strategic data, reducing the burden on the central BI team
- Accepts data from MS Access as a data source (with optional upgrades for other data source types including MS Access, ORACLE and ODBC with more being added regularly)
- Uses an intuitive drag/drop graphical interface for building queries.
The OLAP cubes built by CUBE-it Zero Personal provide a platform for any industry standard reporting tool capable of reporting from .CUB files.